Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer is here and so is the cow!

Summer offically arrived in Atlanta this week... we'd been having temps hovering around 84 for the last couple of weeks but this week we passed the 90 degree mark. 96 today to be exact. Now the thing about Georgia summers is not only the heat but the humidity. When you walk outside it almost feels like walking right into a giant plastic bag! I like to run every morning around 9a or so- but I've been going earlier beacuse of the weather. This morning I went at 8:30 and it was already 82 degrees (not to mention the humidity). Trey doesn't seem to mind as long as he is outside he is happy - check him out:Here he is ready for the morning run back in Jan... Yesterday we had lunch with Karen and Kate at our favorite place to meet Chick-Fil-A. The CFA Cow was there visiting tables. Trey and Kate had thier picture made. Trey seemed to really get a kick out of the cow! After he ate he ran across the CFA to find the cow. He walked right up to him and would laugh. It was funny! Of course where was my camera.... at home! Thanks to Karen for the picture!We went again today to CFA for lunch(but I don't mind CFA is so yummy and has GREAT service) with my friend Emily and her little ones Jack and Melody... (Emily is having baby 3 in the fall!) The CFA cow was there again! I took my camera this time! Had a doctor's appointment yesterday... we got to have another ultrasound b/c the Doc was having a hard time hearing the heartbeat. The baby was just moving around to much. No new news on that front- everything looks good and we'll know in 8 weeks the sex... Everyone seems to say its a girl. I don't know. I feel the same during the pregnancy as I did with Trey and people have told me girls are different during pregnancy... probably just another of the MILLION myths about being pregnant.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Now you two are the "Buckhead Betties!"

Karen said...

SUSAN!LOL!

Anonymous said...

So is this going to become "Chamberlintime4" in December?

Anonymous said...

I decided not to do a blog...I'm just going to use your comment section. Thanks.

Karen said...

Luann,

I tagged you for a cooking survey on my blog! Thanks!