Thursday, June 12, 2008

30 and some Ramen...

Well yesterday Chip turned the big 30! Trey and I got up and made his favorite, blueberry muffins, and brought them to him in bed. After breakfast we went to the park and ran together. Then had lunch at Chip's favorite place- Taxco. Chip has been going to eat here since he was about 14. Most of the staff is still the same and they all know Chip. Then it was off to work for him... Saturday we will celebrate with a party which should be lots of fun! Then next weekend he'll get to go the Atlanta Motorspeedway and do the Richard Petty Driving Experience! Basically you drive a real race car(NASCAR) around the track 8 laps! I'll get to go and watch and take some pictures!

Tonight I had NO CLUE what to make Trey and I for dinner. Pretty much all he wants is Macaroni and Cheese... guess the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. My Dad said that when I was little when asked what I wanted to eat... I said "MacEr". Well anyway- I made green beans and he ate almost the entire can- awesome! Then figured why not let him try Ramen noodles. Rebecca tells me this is Brendens favorite thing (so I figured it was worth a try). Brenden calls them "Daddy's noodles". Trey liked them... but I think they were more fun to play with... Here are some pictures!

1 comment:

Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHIP! Blueberry muffins must be the thing to fix hubbies on their birthdays! LOL! Guess what!? I took some "messy eating" photos of Kate tonight, too! Too funny! Great minds!