Tuesday, June 3, 2008

nothing much...

I keep forgetting to take my camera places this week- took Trey swimming at the pool here and he loved it. He really liked watching the older boys have a water and balloon fight. He even got caught in the line of fire a few times and thought it was so funny- but I forgot the camera... oh well.
The weekend was nice and low key. I consider Sunday and Monday the weekend since those are Chip's days off. Sunday was Church and baseball. Monday we got up and ran a new place. I enjoyed running a different route since I go to the same place EVERY DAY. I run the same place because I know its safe and the sidewalks are great for running with a stroller... so... afterwards we stopped by the Big Peach Running company. I'd been wanting to check out the store for awhile now. They have everything for running- a store I could spend some serious money in. BUT I was good and only spent $1! I bought a sticker! LOL! I also last week bought a heart rate monitor. It is really neat- I wear a strap around my chest (you don't even notice you are wearing it) and the watch tells you your current heart rate. It blinks when you are working outside of your target heart rate zone. It also tells me how many calories I've burned, my time, my max heart rate, average heart rate, and duration. I am keeping a log and am working on trying to regulate my heart rate more when I run. Although being pregnant I think things are all out of whack right now anyway. But I love the monitor!

Anyway I cooked a really nice dinner last night and while I was cooking Trey played in his room. I kept checking on him every few minutes... and this is what he was doing- one of his favorite things to do! AH!!
Here is another picture- he loves Chip's baseball bats! Guess he can't resist the love of the game growing up in this family! He just walks around with it- funny- like he's heading off to play a game.
Tomorrow is another check up at the doctor for me... Hopefully I don't have to give anymore blood. Last week they took a ton and I waited a little while before leaving to make sure I was ok- 15 minutes later on the way home I felt as though I were going to faint. Not fun. I am days away from being done with the 1st trimester. But thankfully this pregnancy has been as easy as the last! Thank you Lord!
And oh yea... my dork update! NewKids on the Block tickets are on pre-sale this week to American Express card memebers (THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!) so I bought my tickets! LOL! I spent way to much but I have floor seats! I can only imagine how stupid I am going to look - 8 months pregnant screaming like a 13 year old girl for the boy band I was crazed over when I was 13! I swear- I gotta dig up some pictures and scan them in- its almost too embarassing to post- but Iwill.

1 comment:

Karen said...

YES--you MUST post your NKOTB photos! Oh, and your car ones, too!

Oh yeah--and I thought of another blog post for you, too--the filming set you and Chip discovered in Hawaii. I was telling my BIL about it the other day.