Thursday, June 26, 2008

cars.... shoes... and TP!

I really hate buying a car! I guess what it really boils down to is spending money- I don't like that feeling. I've spent the last 2 or 3 weeks researching cars and what to buy. Finally narrowed it down to the 2008 Honda Pilot. But it never really "felt" right to me to spend so much money on a car at this point (with having to move in the next few months and many other changes about to take place). We haven't had a car payment in over 5 years and didn't want to get into one. So now square one... We've decided to go with a used car. I feel better about that choice- but knowing the true value of a used isn't so easy... AHH!!! Anyone selling a 2004-2006 mid-size/crossover??
Oh and this is my car- and its for sale... any takers? Anyway- yesterday Trey found where the toilet paper is stored (as well as figured out he can just unroll it from the roll!). I was cooking dinner and turn around to find this sight! Now we have a huge wad of toilet paper stuffed in a basket in the bathroom- so if you come over to visit now you know why!

He's also become fasinated with shoes. Well now that sounds girlie- I mean he loves to try and put on his shoes and likes to look at his feet when he walks in them, I also think he likes the noise they make on the hardwood floors... here are a few shots.
His best attempt at putting on his shoes

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love his little outfit!