Friday, May 9, 2008

What's in the water?!

It seems I know alot of woman who are pregnant right now. Funny how that happens- I felt that way when I was pregnant with Trey also. Well for those who don't already know my brother Kevin and his wife Suzanne are also pregnant- WITH TWINS! AHH! So that means my parents will go from having one grandchild to having four by the end of the year! Crazy! I am excited to be going through pregnancy with her (even though they are in NJ) but she'll be experiencing alot more than I... but either way it'll be neat.

Suzanne is actually due on Jan 6th- but I think when you have more than one you usually don't go full term. My due date is December 20th (at least that is my best guess). So the cousins will be VERY close in age. Pretty cool I think! It'll make the get togethers alot of fun in the coming years!

I got an email from another friend of mine today telling me she is also pregnant! When I saw her last weekend she was telling my that her husband wanted one more but she didn't think she wanted to. SURPRISE! Of course she is so excited! She has 3 boys already- could this one be a girl??? Hmmm?

Anyway- It's an exciting time with the blessing of new life. Thank you Lord!
ps- the picture is of Suzanne and I at Atlanta Motorspeedway for the NASCAR race(2006)... it was FREEZING! It was her first real "southern experience" (she even had her first corn dog this day) we also took her to Savannah for St. Pats day that same weekend. I was hoping to change her into a real Southerner and get them to move here... well it didn't work. "Bless her heart" she's just a yankee for life! Now go get my WUTTER... (I'll have to post about all this! Yankee/Southerner thing!)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Twins! How exciting! Double the fun!

Anonymous said...

The "wooder" is great! I am so happy to be going through it together! I love you!

P.S. Mmmm corndogs...

Anonymous said...

Is the newly pregers friend with the initials TB? if so...whoee, RB got his way!