Thursday, May 8, 2008

catching up

One thing that I decided that I wanted to do during this pregnancy was to take pictures of myself each month. I didn't do that when I was pregnant with Trey. In fact there are probably only a handful of pictures of me actually being pregnant. The reason... well I was beyond freaked out about "becoming fat". Yea, you can roll your eyes0 most people do. But for me it was a real fear. Most people told me I would be fine and not have a problem getting the weight off afterwards- but there were those people who told me that I better love the way I look because after a baby "you won't look like that anymore". I even read a book called "The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" - AHHH! After reading that I thought I was going to have saggy 'you know whats' and a gut to cover my jeans. So I was freaked out. BUT... I continued to workout (my last workout was within 48 hours of delivery) and I jumped right back into a workout routine after Trey. Long story short a little hard work and not over doing it on the fattening stuff (come on... I can't LIVE without french fries... ok and McNuggets and Coke and well more french fries) and I got back into my jeans in no time. SO here I am at month 1. I hear you start to show earlier with the second pregnancy so I think I only have a matter of a few more weeks so I am wearing all my favorite jeans, skirts, tank tops, and bikinis now....



Here are a few more pictures from our trip to PA:


Uncle Kevin singing and playing guitar to Trey
two crying cousins! (they are 5 days apart)My Mom, Jane, JT, me, and Trey (and thier matching monsters!)

Cousin Alyssa so sweet holding TreyTrey and his Mimi laughing up a storm (how do you spell that?!)










1 comment:

Thyneburg PA said...

Pose against a light-colored background next time so we can really see that tummy! Momi (Trey's Mimi)