Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Its only Wednesday

Here are some random things from the week...

I spent about an hour or so yesterday organizing Trey's closet and drawers. He outgrows clothes and shoes so quickly I feel like this is a monthly task. I have to go through all the clothes and take out what doesn't fit and add in things he's grown into or about to grow into. While I was at it I did the same for my clothes (since my closet is also in his room). I dug out all the maternity clothes- joy oh joy! During my "sorting" Trey was playing. This is what he did to his room! AHHHH! LOL!
After dinner last night we had some really bad weather- we were even in the line of another tornado. We've had so many tornados this year so far- beginning in Feb! Which is pretty early for the kind of weather. Anyway- here is a picture I took from our back porch as the storm was moving in.
STRAW SUCCESS! Trey figured out last week how to drink from a straw. I had wondered how I was going to teach him that- but he just figured it out. We were out to eat and he kept grabbing my water glass so I let him put the straw in his mouth and he ended up drinking most of my water! I kept forgetting to buy straws- so today I went to the store and grabbed some straws and a cool cup with a straw for him...
Dinner time is well... see for yourself! He pretty much only likes the typical kid stuff... Mac & Cheese, pizza, grilled cheese, hot dogs, fish sticks, chicken nuggets.... Tonight I made a cranberry walnut chicken- which he likes. I made green beans (he can eat canned ones but not frozen - he can't chew the skins up so instead he had corn)... potatoes, and garlic cheese bread. He ate the chicken and the bread- the corn and potatoes... again see for yourself.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey, Trey's room looks like our living room after Kate's been loose about five minutes! Ha! Can you imagine the two of them together--what destruction they could create! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Have you read mom's blog?