Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Trey!

Hard to believe it's been a year! But yesterday Trey turned 1! Time really does fly... the days sometime seem long but looking back... wow! I am starting to understand when parents say "it seems like just yesterday! Things have certainly changed ALOT since May 2007 - but I wouldn't change it for the world. I learned things I never knew... I learned that I could love more than I thought- I fell in love with Chip like I never thought I could. I gained a deep appriciation for my parents and all the sacrifices they made for me- things I was never grateful for until I held Trey for the first time.
Here are some pictures from his first days...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hope yesterday was a blast! Kate had so much fun at the party--we did, too! Trey's such a cutie!