Friday, May 16, 2008

Its the weekend and Chip is off- yay!

Today was the first prenatal appointment. I didn't remeber what happened on my first visit when I was pregnant with Trey... funny how quickly we forget things. Anyhow Chip came along and so did Trey. It was pretty routine I guess - get weighed (which I didn't mind this time but as the months go on my weight goes up and that's when I start freaking out... the Doc told me when I pregnant with Trey to "calm down" - LOL!) Anyhow- poor Trey cried everytime a Doctor or Nurse entered the room. I guess he thought he was getting a shot. They even gave him some Kool Aid to try and make "friends" with him. But it was the animal crackers that did the trick. They did an ultrasound today and as soon as we saw the image of baby Chamberlin 2 I had a feeling I was further along than 8 weeks... you could clearly see the head, arms, legs, and even the eyes! Wow! We also heard the heartbeat- pretty awesome. And as it turns out- I am 10 weeks along. My due date is December 12th! Yay!
We got home and Trey and I had lunch- he had one of his favorites; Hotdogs and Mac&Cheese. Well he has learned in the last 2 days how to spit out his food. So he enjoys practicing that. He would suck the juice off the hotdog and spit it out and suck the cheese off the Macaroni and spit out the noodles! AH! LOL! What can you do. He eventually ate some of the noodle and thankfully I guess after his small afternoon snack he was very hungry by dinner so there was no spitting out the fish sticks!

Last night while I was getting his bath ready he was playing on the floor as usual. He has a ton of rubber ducks (I guess I think they are cute) - he was playing with one and started to walk to me... I turned around to turn off the water and make sure it wasn't to hot and I turn around just in time to see the toliet lid closing. I looked at him and he looked at me as if to say "what... I didn't do anything" Well here is what I saw and I couldn't help but laugh! (at least it wasn't clothes or something else).
Finally I just have to post that I am SO excited... The New Kids on the Block were on the Todays' show this morning. I missed it but watched it later on the web. Trey must've thought I was nuts jumping around and singing 'step by step' and 'you got the right stuff'... hanging tough! Anyhow I had been wanting to go see them in concert but the only dates listed had been Boston, NYC, NJ.... so tonight I thought since we are going to NYC this summer to see the Yankees maybe we can go when NKOTB are in concert.... NO need!! THEY ARE COMING TO ATLANTA!!! I called Chip... he was "thrilled"! LOL! I can't wait to go. Tickets go on sale June 9th! WHOOO-HOOO! I am total dork!

No comments: