Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TWO are better than one!

OK ok so I am behind on my posting. We arrived Thursday morning in PA and Chip and I were so tired. We drove all night. But more about our trip and some pictures later (when I get home!).

Well you've often heard it said that 2 are better than 1. I find that to be true- think about it. 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 legs.... what about in a marriage- 2. I mean even in Noah's Ark... the animals were 2 by 2. When you order breakfast you get 2 eggs. How many pillows do you sleep with at night... 2?! I could go on but the point is 2 is a great number and Chip and I agreed so why not 2 kids (at least for now)?!
So Trey is going to be a big brother! We are so excited. Of course that means a new car (the 2 door was great with Trey but with 2 kids and a new big mac daddy running stroller.... need a bigger car) and a new place to live- LOL!
The big day is December 20th (best estimate of course). Poor kid will get the shaft every year- "Merry Christmas... oh yeah and Happy Birthday".
I figured that this would be the month I would get pregnant- right after I make a blog called Chamberlin Times 3... I just signed up to do a triathalon (still doing that) and of course the Peachtree Road Race. I still think I can meet my goal of doing the P'tree in under 1 hour.
Now only 6 more weeks and this being tired and feeling sick feeling will go away!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

YAY! Congratulations!!

Emily said...

Ahhh!!!! I knew it!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! You are right...two is better than one! (and in our case 3 is better than two; haha!)
Hang in there during the yucky time...it'll go by quickly! Let's catch up soon! XO Emily

Anonymous said...

...but 5 is the best of all!

This is really great news, Luann and Chip!!!! Very excited for you both.

Unknown said...

This will be my third try at leaving a comment! Congrats! Rebecca was due on December 24, but was born on the 20th. We try and make sure her birthday is special and separate from Christmas--no "here's a gift for your birthday and Christmas."