Thursday, April 10, 2008

Trey the ladies man!

Today Karen invited us to meet her and Kate at the park along with her friend Diana. We went to a park on the other side of town- just next to where Chip & Chip used to live. I brought Trey's fire truck and boy was it a hit. It was like bees to honey! Kids were flocking around and playing - one little girl even pushed Trey right over and took over pushing. At the park they also have a giant sandbox so Trey tested out sand for the first time... he didn't really like it. I took alot of pictures- here are a few:
Bees to honey! Trey checks out the sand Trey and his lady friends!


Trey takes Kate for a spin Taking a stroll in the park

3 comments:

Karen said...

That fire truck sure was a hit! I think we need to get one! :o) Trey is so cute how he walks along!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute I can't wait to see him play with JT tomorrow!! They way trey was pushing the fire truck is how JT learned how to walk! Good job Trey Trey!

Anonymous said...

I'm anonymous 'cause I don't have an account Jan Alice Roberts