Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cars, snails, and everything boy!

Saturday Trey and I packed up for the day and headed out to Monroe... Its near Athens... to visit Rebecca & Darrell AND Brenden. Brenden is Becca and Darrell's little boy who is almost 3. When we pulled up I could see Brenden in the door yelling that we had arrived. He was excited to see "baby Trey". Brenden played and tried to get Trey to play with him- but Trey wasn't into playing with someone else yet (only a short time and he will be). I brought the fire truck and both of the boys wanted to play with that - at the same time! LOL! Here is a picture of Trey and Brenden playing carsTrey's new favorite thing to do is "share". He loves to hand things to you and then take it back. He even likes to try and feed me. It is really cute. Here is a picture of Trey trying to "share" his slobbery keys. Brenden sure didn't want those keys! LOL!
Later today we are going to buy new cell phones. Mine finally went "dead". I can make and receive calls but my screen does not work. I got to thinking about that today and it is just like having a real phone (which we don't have)... a landline. It had been so long since I'd used a "real phone" that when I used one this weekend I kept pressing the 'on' button after dialing the number, of course my call would not go through. Sadly enough I had to ask for instructions. Afterwards we are going to purchase my new bike! I am so excited! I've spent the last 2 weeks researching and finally decided on one. I am not spending alot- I just want something I can use for fun. I needed to buy one quickly so I can train for the 1/2 triathalon that Julia (my SIL) and I are doing in June (more on that later)....

No comments: