Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Friday..

So its finally Friday... although it doesn't make a difference to me I guess. At least not when you stay home and Chip doesn't work a normal M-F 9-5...
First thing this morning my Dad called and told me to turn on the Today's show because I was not going to believe who was on. So I turned. At to my delight- THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!! I yelled like I did when I was a little girl wearing all those silly NKOTB t-shirts and buttons. Wow- brought me back so fast! Turns out they are releasing a new album and are even going to go on tour!! Yea- I am a total dork- but I will most certainly get the album and even go to the concert~ awesome~ HANGIN TOUGH! (I'll look for a picture of myself when I was a crazy NKOTB fan)

Trey and I went to the park this AM to run. Aside from summer this is my favorite time of the year- Pollen season. You have that here in the South. Sorry to those who have allergies- but I love when you walk outside and pollen is everywhere. Most people think I am sick- but to me it signals an end to the winter and the assurance that spring and warm weather is here! The pollen count is still low right now (yep the weather in the south includes the pollen report) at 1000- it gets up to over 5000 (if you don't know 1000 is still considered Extremly high). Here is a picture of my black pants after running- the pollen was up to my knees!
Trey and I went to Chic-Fil-A today and had lunch with Trey's friend Kate and my friend Karen. Kate and Trey are about 7 weeks apart. Karen and I have lots of fun getting them together. Here is a picture!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Awwww ... look at those cute babies! ;o)

Emily said...

Lu, your blog is so cute and I love the pics of Trey. Don't worry...you're not the only dorky NKOTB fan. I watched on Friday too and reacted with the same excitement! In fact, I was so scared I was going to miss it taking Jack to school that I DVRed just in case!