Monday, July 14, 2008

WHEW! We made it!

Well Trey had his first plane ride over the weekend! I had been a nervous wreck leading up to our flight Thursday morning. Trey does not like to sit still for long so I was expecting the worse. We headed out at 5:30a and made it to our gate just as boarding was finishing up. Trey did MUCH better than I could have dreamed! YAY!!! Once we arrived in Boston we headed to the New Balance factory store to stock up on running shoes. Then it was on to the Cape.

We had such a nice time. Trey saw the ocean for the first time- although he HATED the sand so he didn't enjoy it much at all...

Over the weekend we ate like cows- I mean I had everything from Dunkin Dounuts, McDonalds, fried seafood (twice in one day), cheesecake, and ice cream! I felt terrible about all the junk that I'd stuffed myself with that I added an extra 3 miles to my morning run today... I don't think it helped! But boy the food was good~
Anyway- it was wonderful to see family and I can't wait to do it again.
Here are some pictures from the weekend:
Trey getting on the plane:
Trey on the beach
Trey's first time on the ocean
Trey playing with 2nd cousins Lucy and Ruby
Enjoying his lunch on the beach
The only time he played in the sand
Me with Kevin and our folks
Its Suzanne (sis-in-law) and myself- the pregos!
All the 2nd cousins

1 comment:

Karen said...

So glad you had a nice trip! Great pics! (I thought I commented the other day ... must be Mommy Brain! LOL!)