Friday, October 10, 2008

Trip to Penn

We took the 2nd trip of the year to PA to visit my folks at the end of September. I guess it is going to be a tradition (this is the 2nd year). My Dad is a HUGE NASCAR fan so the last weekend in September the race is in Dover, DE... so My Dad, my Brother (Kevin), and Chip go to the race while the ladies (myself, my Mom, and my SIL- Suzanne) spend time together back in PA. It is a good time.
We had a good time on the trip - and we didn't even drive through the night like the last few times! Our new car (the Mommy mobile as I call it) has a DVD player! Trey napped and watched Baby Einstien- so even the car ride was nice.
Here are few pictures from our trip.

We stopped by an apple festival- we missed most of it- but I must say it was the first time I'd been to a Church that sold beer! LOL! I grabbed an apple for Trey and he enjoyed thowing it around the parking lot:
Kevin and Suzanne brought thier dog, Aluha (this means 2 in Hawaiian- they have a cat named uno as well... the 3rd animal they get will be named 3 in some other language... I love the concept!) anyhow Trey really enjoyed getting in and out of the dog cage:
Trey loved playing football (Good throw in this pic)... just a shame the football from his Uncle Kevin and Aunt Suz says Eagles. We still love them even though they are huge Eagles fans!
And it was time to say goodbye- next time we see Kevin and Suz- Trey's cousin Gabby will be here!
And finally this one was for my folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed you didn't have any comments, so I thought this might help your self esteem.

Thyneburg PA said...

Alua is the correct spelling of their doggie's name. Just so y'all know. Love, Momi.