Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4 years and counting!

Chip and I celebrated 4 years of marriage on September 25th! We had our night out a few weeks later. We had such a fun time together! I couldn't imagine my life without him- he is such a wonderful man to be married to and such a wonderful Dad. God blessed me like I never deserved with Chipper!
Anyhow- we thought a fun place to start out our day would be to visit the NEW Coke museum (the old one at Underground is closed...) it was pretty neat. They had a 4-D movie complete with moving chairs, water and air effects! Check us out in our spiffy glasses!
Of course my favorite part of the Coke museum is the end... when you get to "try" as much Coke as you want!! mmmmm....
We walked around Centennial Park and CNN center and then headed to dinner at Atlanta's newest resturant- Legal Seafood! I was so excited when I learned Legal's was now coming to Atlanta. Now I don't have to wait until going to Boston to get my fix of the best clam chowder! We sat on the deck and had a nice view of the sunset (check out the broken windows in the round building- still not repaired from the March tornado that hit ATL)...
Finally we checked out Kirk Cameron's new movie- Fireproof. It was a GREAT movie! I can't really say enough about it. So if you can- go see it!

3 comments:

Team Bickers said...

Always remember you guys b/c we have the same anni! Happy 4 years! Congrats on the little girl coming, too! 2 is great so far for us!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! And what a gift you've given me... I didn't know we had LEGAL SEAFOOD now! Now how can I convince my seafood-hating wife to love me enough to go?

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary!