Saturday, August 16, 2008

All done (sort of)

WHEW! What a crazy last 2 days it has been around here!!! Yesterday was the worst- we were up and started moving stuff at 7:30am and didn't finish until midnight. We'd have never gotten everything moved and cleaned had it not been for Chip's parents, Jeff, John, Lindsey, and Emily. It really warmed my heart to have people call and offer help for no other reason than they wanted to. Karen even offered to watch Trey! It made the day so much smoother and of course having the extra hands was a God send!
Everything is pretty much in place and cleaned - just have to hang pictures. The cats are even enjoying the extra space to roam. Now we can't wait to pick Trey up later today and bring him home to his new place!!
We'll even be able to entertain! Something Chip and I have missed doing... so soon enough I'll be calling and inviting you over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know I would have been there all day helping, but I missed the last post!!!

Karen said...

Congrats on the new place! Glad it all worked out. :o)

Oh, I see Joel has been here. Tell him I said hi.