Thursday, June 4, 2009

Highchair and sleeping adventures!

I had to get out the camera twice this week while Trey napped. Today he wanted to wear his cowboy boots to nap... ok... fine by me! LOL! So cute!Monday I went into check on him and he had fallen alseep on the floor sitting up against the wall~ LOL!
Shelby is now sitting all alone - no more tipping over (so she even gets to sit alone on the hardwoods!) So when we went out to eat over the weekend she sat in a highchair! She loved the new perspective and had a nice time looking around and grabbing whatever she could off the table. Trey even enjoyed her sitting next time him!


3 comments:

Emily said...

that is too funny about the cowboy boots! What a cutie-pie! And great job, Shelby! She's such a big girl now...trying to keep up with her big brother!

Unknown said...

The cowboy boot pic is adorable! Shelby is so beautiful!

Kristi said...

I can never get enough pictures of my boys when they sleep. As a matter of fact, I posted some for my WW tomorrow.