Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Planes and swings!!

Over the weekend we spent the afternoon at a really neat park- Peachtree-Dekalb airport has a park almost on the runway! How awesome... here are some pictures. Trey wanted to try on my sunglasses- NO pictures please!
Here he is with his own Hotwheels sunglasses!
Shelby LOVED the swing! I think I got some really cute pictures of her!



Trey and Chipper watching planes take off and land!
Here is a shot of the swings - like I said the park is almost on the runway!
Trey flying like a plane on the way to the slides!
Trey wanted to ride his bike - and wear my helmet (backwards!)
I had to get a few more pictures before we put the helmet on the right way!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Too cute! I love that big smile on Shelby's face...she obviously had a blast! P-D airport is so fun! We've been there before too.