Monday, January 19, 2009

behind... behind

Yep- I am far behind on posting! I have a ton of pictures to download and post- but stupid me thought it would be a good idea to show Trey the interactive web site for his favorite cartoon- Max and Ruby. Now I can't even look at the computer when he's awake- if I do- he jumps in the chair and yells with excitement "MAX, MAX!". So that is the main reason I have no pictures to post today. I plan to load them tonight when he goes to bed.
Trey is doing great- he is getting so big and becoming independent and strong willed! Shelby is still a happy quiet baby- which is such a blessing! We have gotten a routine in order and she is sleeping very well at night- yay!
Chip and I are training for the Atlanta ING half marathon coming up in March and then our first full marathon- the Marine Corp marathon in DC in October!!
Anyhow- I'll be back to posting pictures and updates later this week!
Lu

No comments: