Wednesday, January 7, 2009

20 months... 1 month... Merry Christmas

Trey turned 20 months on the 5th and Shelby will be 1 month tomorrow- time flies.

Thank you so much for all the great Christmas cards that we got this year- I especially love the pictures that were included (I am jealous of the Donnelly's trip to Ireland!)... anyhow I am sorry that this is the 2nd year in a row that I have not done Christmas cards. I even have Christmas cards- just didn't set aside time to "do" them. Next year I will get on the ball.

For Christmas this year we were at Chip's parent's house (the Chamberlin Sr's)- Chip's sister and hubby were also in town from Santa Monica, CA. It was a nice time! Trey was so much fun this year. He enjoyed ripping the gifts open and would even yell "awesome" after opening each toy. I am looking forward to next Christmas when he will be able to anticipate Santa and begin to grasp the true meaning of the season.

Here are a few pictures:
Shelby as Miss Claus:This was the best picture I got with both of them together.... LOL!





1 comment:

Emily said...

love the shot of the two of them...it takes a miracle and some major bribing to get a decent picture of my crew!