Friday, September 11, 2009

football and chicken

Each year on Labor Day Chick-Fil-A gives away free chicken sandwiches- if you wear your favorite team logo. So of course you know we particpated! For lunch I wore... RED SOX! Then dinner (yes- dinner) Chip and I wore BRAVES! Shelby borrowed an jersey from Trey (you know, when he was little and had taste in a team! Go Dawgs!) Here she is all ready for her chicken and fries!Now here is Trey... as I stated above- when he had taste. He is wearing an Eagles Jersey... sorry buddy but Mommy lost a bet to Uncle Kevin and this is the payoff. So Kev- here he is out in public in Eagles gear. (I think the bet was lost over a year ago... I am slow).

We also headed up to watch the Greater Atlanta Christian School's Freshman football game. Our friends the Bunn's son, Ian, plays and this was his first game! (We even saw Jeff Foxworthy- his daughter is a Cheerleader here. We sat close to him but I didn't bother him for a picture since - well... this was his family time) It was exciting and we were glad to be a part of Ian's big day! It brought back alot of memories from high school and Friday night football games!
Here is Trey he enjoyed the game and the Cheerleaders....
Here I am... I didn't see much of the game (wonder why).The guys- Ray, Chip, and Trey.

No comments: