Thursday, April 23, 2009

A week in the life of...

Trey lines up his big cars and trucks each morning at the back door...
Shelby started on "food" this week.... Rice cereal and because it tastes so bad- a little mushed up banana- she laughs and enjoys what she does swallow. Most of it still ends up on her face and bib- its a learning process!
"I am the cat that likes to go into Trey and Shelby's room at 3am and MMMEEEOOOWWW as loud as I can, I miss my sister Fry... so I hope the meowing makes you pat me"! (My ears are back because you said you didn't like the middle of the night wake up calls!)
Every morning when Chip leaves for work- Trey loves to go outside and "watch Daddy go down the street"... This morning I noticed the beautiful sun rise. Makes you just stop in the busy hustle and bustle of the morning and praise God for all blessings He has given to us even as we are so undeserving!
Holding the bottle all by herself... soon we move onto the sippy cups!
Our favorite thing to do- TRAINS!
Back to running again! Training for the Marine Corp Marathon!
Nugget has a new chair.. or so she thinks...
Trey is feeding the turtles- what a sweet guy!
All smiles!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like y'all have been having a lot of fun! Can't wait to see y'all at Trey's party but hopefully I'll get to before then!

Unknown said...

Shelby is so pretty!

Karen said...

Great post! I can't believe Shelby has started solids--where has the time gone?